Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hi!

I am so jealous of everybody who gets off school earlier than me. I just want to swim, go to camps, see my family, go on vacation! I start my summer on June 21st, meaning that their is nine more days of school. Will I survive?

Shoutout to Lisi Harrison! Click Here to go see her website, and read her blog! She needs her readers back, a lot of them quit reading or moved on from her books. Maybe comment on one of her blog posts and say that I sent you there? Haha, maybe that's too much to ask...

Lots of new summer music on my iPod this week! Here are my favorites!
  1. Payphone; Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa
  2. Scream; Usher
  3. Something To Dance For; Zendaya
  4. The Best Day Ever; Spongebob Squarepants
  5. Jacuzzi; Radio Radio
  6. What Makes You Beautiful; One Direction
  7. Wide Awake; Katy Perry
  8. Part Of Me; Katy Perry
  9. Boyfriend; Justin Bieber
  10. Papi; Jennifer Lopez
  11. Yellow Submarine; The Beatles
  12. TTYLXOX; Bella Thorne
Next post, I'll tell you all the books that are on my summer reading list, and what I'll be doing this summer.

Stay cool!

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment