Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Selling Handmade Jewelry!

G'day!

One of my hidden talents is that I make and sell handmade jewelry. I make earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces, anklets and even belts. Right now, I am focusing on making and selling my handmade rings! I am selling them at 2$ each, shipping and handling included. I make my rings out of clay noodles, I braid them and then I freeze them until it's time to ship. That way, the clay isn't all moldy when you receive it, and it won't change shape when you get it in the mail. All the money that I make selling these will go to the DIFD, (Do It For Daron) supporting mental health. If you are interested in buying some, leave me a comment with your three color choices and your email, and I will contact you!

I'll be selling a different piece of jewelry every week, so stay tuned! And every week, I'll choose a different charity that the money will go to. Making jewelry is just a hobby to me, so I'm not interested in making money from it. My life is pretty boring right now, so I have nothing to blog about besides this. Hope you understand, I've got writers block...

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment