Thursday, May 10, 2012

A truckload of stuff to talk about this week...

First and foremost, let me say a quick 'hello' to my readers. I've been looking at my audience from my blog posts, and it looks like I've been getting a lot of page views from Russia! Hello my Russian friends! Also, quite a few from Canada, (Hello my dear hometown!) and the United States of America.

I'd like to give a shoutout to everyone at the dudley® company! Last week, I applied to become a dudley® Brand Ambassador. The results will be in sometime this spring, so I'll keep you all posted about who was chosen! And, a shoutout to my aunt, who recently passed away. Rest in peace, and watch over us all. I love you, and you will be very, very missed. Shoutout to my uncle, who recently had a stroke, but is doing great. Get well soon!

Guys, get reading and writing! Last week, I posted a Prologue of a novel I am working on, and nobody commented yet with a title suggestion. Put on your thinking cap and get creative! You have ten days, but I might have to extend the deadline so that you guys have more time.

Here are this weeks' suggestions! A song suggestion for this week is: Both Of Us by B.o.B ft. Taylor Swift. A book suggestion for this week is: The Never Ending Story by Michael Ende. A movie suggestion for this week is: Chimpanzee! Go see it in theatres right now!

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment