Tuesday, May 22, 2012

If any of my readers live in Ottawa, they know how hot it is here right now. I just want to pack my bags and move to a much colder country. I don't know what I would pack, though. Let me know what you guys would bring in the comments! If I could only bring two items it would probably be a snowsuit and some tea leaves. Which brings me to the next topic I wanted to discuss here on my blog. Here it is: I adore herbal tea! I was browsing the internet just a few days ago, and I came across a really cool way to make your own tea bags. They are great for gifts, and they are easy to customize. Even if you aren't into tea, I reccommend you go to this link and take a look. If you're interested, click here. I am planning on making these for my family members for Christmas. I admit, I love planning ahead of time. And I don't think tea goes bad very quickly, so I could even make them right now if I wanted to! But I won't, haha.

Some shoutouts for this week would be to Arianna, from 'The Texas Trekkie' blog, whom I mentioned last week, to thank her for also mentioning me in her blog! That means a lot, since this is a pretty new blog. Another shoutout would be to all the staff at Kobo ereaders. I recently won a contest through the Kobo facebook page, for a Kobo ereader touch with wi-fi! I already have one, so I'll be selling it. The last shoutout will be for Lady Gaga, I love how she stands up for what she believes in.

I'm hungry, so you'll have to excuse me while I go eat my dinner. Until next Tuesday, I hope you all have a great week and don't ever forget that you are all beautiful no matter what anybody else says. Also, don't lie because it will bite you in the back in the future. I learned that the hard way.

xo

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment